So I was nominated for ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ and I’d like to thank https://sunset282.wordpress.com for nominating me, you should check out her blog, they’re amazing.
- Well, the “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Rules For The Nominees:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about myself…this is getting hard.
1. I’ve never lived outside of Texas, true Texan through and through.
2. I don’t like country music, I’m depressed enough without listening to Waylon and Willie sing.
3. I had to google how to spell Waylon. That one is gravy.
4. I have a horrible cold right now and this blog is keeping me sane.
Questions from the nominator:
- If you could be an animal which one would you be?
A bird, so I could see everything that is going on in the world for a different perspective, even though I am afraid of heights, if I were a bird, that fear would be diminished.
- If you could marry a celebrity which one would you marry?
Jason Statham if I weren’t already married to my hunky husband.
- Which blog do you think it’s your best (link it and I’ll read it)
It’s a page not a blog post: Depression Rant
- Which quote is your favourite? And why?
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch…it’s common sense that a lot of today’s society is lacking.
- If you could do only one thing before you die what would you do, and why?
Go gold mining in Alaska and see the glaciers while eating fresh salmon. Because it’s hot as hell in Texas and I need a change.
Questions I’m asking of my nominees:
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you feel young at heart or your age?
- What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- What is your favorite television program?
- What’s the last movie you watched?
My Nominees: (there won’t be 10 – 20)