Awareness, Education, Research & Quips along with my acrylic paintings and mixed media interest.
The Versatile Blogger Award
A huge Thank You to Jen at trippingthroughtreacle. You have made my day! Your kind words about my blog really made my day. I have to say that you are an inspiration with your beautiful blog and words of encouragement when faced with such a horrible disease. I’m happy to know you.
So on to the Award!
1. Display Award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
Goodness, 7 things about myself that I haven’t already written about will be hard.
1. I was a typesetter for a local print company when I became disabled. I loved that job, but had to give it up because sitting at a desk was not possible. I cried over that job.
2. I have met several of my online friends in person.
3. I have 3 dogs. 2 outside and 1 inside. Chloe is inside and spoiled rotten. The 2 outside are spoiled too, but not as spoiled as they would like to be. I am an animal lover and won’t hesitate to call the humane society if I see something out of sorts.
4. I have always wanted to write a book, but can’t seem to finish the ones I start. I think my medication gets in the way of my long-term creativity.
5. I’m a former smoker, gave it up cold turkey 10 years ago.
6. I love to go to the casinos. Enough said.
7. I have our taxes done, just waiting on W-2 forms to arrive in the mail.