If you want to be involved in the Blogger Recognition Award these are the very easy and simple rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give the award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
I was nominated by https://3sistersabroad.wordpress.com. Thank you so much! Their blog is about 3 Sisters and their travels in Australia and overseas. There are tips on travel, and packing. As well as tips on how to travel with numerous Chronic Diseases. A must read!
My blog, invisible illnesses, began as an awareness blog for my personal illnesses, but I am broadening the scope of topics to include many more illnesses to add help and awareness for those that feel alone in this world.
- If you are just starting to blog, get on social media and promote your blog.
- Don’t be afraid to change the theme of your blog if it feels like it is not working to your benefit.