I have been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Jen at Spoonfuls Of Glitter. Jen is a lovely woman who is spreading the word about invisible illnesses. She is a makeup artist, skin care specialist and awareness advocate. She shares so much on her blog with a positive attitude. Please visit her blog, you will find it informative on so many levels. Let me say THANK YOU to Jen for this nomination.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news.
About this Award:
- I like these awards, if for no other reason, to share links to other blogger’s and connect us to like-minded individuals.
Share Seven Facts About Myself
- I love to go camping and fishing. I find peace and serenity in the woods, but I won’t touch a fish while it is alive.
- I’ve always lived in Texas and I don’t like horses. I’m afraid of them unless there is a fence between us.
- I played slide trombone in my school band. I was first chair.
- I’m a country girl but do not care for country music because it is depressing.
- I don’t own a pair of cowboy boots.
- I like crafts but I’m not very good at them. I keep trying to find the perfect one that suits my interest and ability.
- I eat some odd things that only country people understand. Pigs feet, tripe, cracklings, are three things I can think of.