I was tagged by The Purple Almond – Food to heal the body, mind and soul. Please go check out her blog, it is awesome! You’ll find out how to eat healthy, food preparation, and get spiritual nutrition as well.
C- coherent (sometimes)
H- hot (as in heat, I live in TEXAS!)
J- journalist (one who keeps a journal)
X- xerophile (An organism that flourishes in a very dry environment)
I’m not sure what the A-Z was about, but Tamara at The Purple Almond did it, so I’m doing it. And I expect everyone do it. It’s hard!
1. Mention Creator of tag
2. Use the image in the article
3. Mention blogger(s) who have chosen you
4. Answer the questions
5. Tag 9 other bloggers & let them know
Thanks to David
for creating this tag game.
Thanks to Tamara at The Purple Almond
for choosing me to participate! This is a great way to network with blogs in which I was unaware.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words –
exhausting, challenging, triumphant
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016. –
My husband & my son
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much. –
I always enjoy visiting my son’s house, his backyard is so beautiful. It’s just right down the road, but he does such a good job at maintaining his yard and landscape.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016. –
My Aunt Joyce’s cheesecake.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016? –
Having my left interstim replaced.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
A 50 inch TV, I can see it very well.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017. –
Try to get a diagnosis of Cushing’s syndrome, Get out of the house more, Drive myself around more
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017. –
Alaska, unlikely that it will happen, but that’s what I want.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017. –
My Aunt Joyce’s Chinese dumplings.
Bloggers I Tag for Both Tags!