“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
I would like to Thank Teresa at Creations Blog for nominating me! It was very unexpected and thoughtful. Here are the requirements:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I was a USDA Food Inspector at a chicken plant and I’m scared of birds.
- I was a typesetter at a local printing company and loved the work.
- I smoked for 28 years and quit cold turkey by putting them down and not allowing them to control my life any longer.
My Answers to the 5 Questions from Teresa at Creations Blog:
- What country are you from – USA
- Where would you travel to if money was no problem – Alaska
- How long have you been a blogger – 2.5 months
- What kind of music do you listen to (weird) – Everything except country
- What’s your favorite cartoon character and why (funny) – Elmira because she is going to love them and squeeze them and hug them forever.
My most read post:
- Alexis Rose at https://atribeuntangled.com/
- Witty Mummy at https://wittymummy.wordpress.com
- Koolaidmoms at https://whatsfordinnermoms.com/
- Laura at https://ribbonrx.com/
- Emily at https://blogthecorneroffice.com
- Kitt O’Malley at https://kittomalley.com/
- Candace L. Stauber at https://netdancer.com/
- Susie at https://susieshy45.wordpress.com/
My questions to my nominees:
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite food to cook?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Where were you born?